The Neighbor-Love Movement
The Neighbor-Love Amharic Course
This is a bible-based course that presents the vision of neighbor-love from the Old Testament and the New Testament perspective. In it, we will look at the teachings and the life of Israel and the first church in relation to loving our neighbor. We also investigate to the extent to which the present church is committed to the neighbor-love teachings of the scripture. The course also provides a practical direction for our daily lie so that we could respond faithfully to God’s call to love our neighbors.
Objective of the course
Course Length: We encourage you to complete the course within a month.
Certificate of Participation
- Please first fill the following registration form before starting the course.
- Once registered answer the preliminary questions that we prepared about loving our neighbor.
- Complete the course, preferably within a month.
- After completing the course please kindly fill the preliminary questions again
- If you studied in a group please answer these discussions and send us your answers.
ባልንጀራን መውደድ እና ብሉይ ኪዳን
ባልንጀራ መውደድ እና ወንጌላት
ባልንጀራን መውደድ እና የመጀመሪያዪቱ ቤተ ክርስቲያን
ባልንጀራን መውደድ እና የዘመናችን ቤተ ክርስቲያን